As Arizona’s Premier Luxury Real Estate Expert specializing for the past 30 years in the finest estates in Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Arcadia, Joan is a recognized expert in the field and sought out by major international and local TV, online and print news organizations. Joan has sold the most expensive property ever in the state of Arizona, a 15.65M deal for which she represented both the buyer and the seller. Joan and her properties have appeared in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Fox, ABC, NBC, News Corp, and major worldwide web publications including Yahoo News, Time.com, MSN.com, and TheStreet.com. Joan is also a frequent speaker for Schwab’s High Net Worth Clients regarding the Luxury Real Estate Market.
Early in her career, Joan was named to the “International Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs” and also specialized in Commercial Real Estate, where she was recognized as a “Top 5 Commercial Realtor in Scottsdale” for multiple years running.
AZ Central/AZ Republic
- Arizona’s priciest home ever sells for $15.65M on Mummy Mountain
- Long vacant home on edge of Piestewa Peak sells for $3.2M
- $20 million Paradise Valley estate for sale
- Prefab Home in Paradise Valley, Arizona – Fabulous Planar House
- 18 Luxury homes: $3.25M contemporary-style Scottsdale condo has theater room
- Phoenix’s 12 most expensive homes
- Realty ONE Group Announces 2016 Top Producers
- Realty ONE Group Announces Top Producers for 2016
- Top Independent Paradise Valley Realtor 2015